Thursday, June 4, 2009

Prologue - The Persona Project: Early Developmental Stages of the Soon to be Titled Persona Fancomic

Uh... Hi? How do I start this thing?

Well... for the past couple of months I have been trying to come up with a fan-made side story to place within the Persona series. It doesn't do any good to keep all of the ideas up in my head and wait for me to forget half of it, so I'm going to put down some information here.

I'll have links to stuff, promotional art, and a couple of rough sketches, so you don't have to try to fathom the idea of well... whatever it is that I try to explain to you. I think it'll make more sense to see things for yourself.

Well then... I suppose that's it. Please bear with me!

Next: Chapter One - What the Heck is Persona, Anyway?

No comments:

Post a Comment