Friday, November 27, 2009

Something New

So this is perhaps a step in the right direction.
I found a program that allows you to create visual novels, which is what I was aiming for in regards to presenting the story. If I can get the gist of how it works, then there will definitely be something to work with.

Also, this may not be clear, but I've figured out that a girl can possess the magician arcana. I'm not entirely sure if I mentioned this before, but the characters and their personalities are reflected by their personae and their respective arcana.

To make a long story short, I am now completely sure of my decision of giving the magician arcana to a female character. Although the tarot is symbolized by a male, there has been a female character wielding a persona under the magician arcana. She is Yuka Ayase from the first installment of the Persona series.

I will try to create some... concept art?

No comments:

Post a Comment